Senior Software Engineer/Lead Engineer (North West/ Up to 6.0K + AWS)
- Understanding business and system requirements through discussions with stakeholders
- To perform technical tasks to develop and enhance software applications (based on functional and technical specifications)
- Design, programming, debugging, testing, modifications, deployment, operations and maintenance of the applications.
- Determine project requirements and work schedules for the team
- To set tasks and weekly / monthly goals
- Collaborating with other departments to understand operational needs, propose solutions, identify opportunities and suggest recommendations for system improvement.
- To conduct integration, system and user acceptance testing
- To offer training / re-training for users.
- Technical support to the developed software program during the maintenance phase of the applications.
- Ensure that the developed modules/deliverables meet user expectation, quality standards and within schedule.
- To document issues and regular status/progress towards project milestones.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology
- Min 5 years of relevant experience
- xperience in frontend and/or backend technologies.
- Experience in web technologies and shopify.
- Experience in handling project management and good stakeholder management.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Alternatively, you may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317 Tel: 6950 9756
Consultant in charge: Kenny Kok Ken Soon
EA Licence Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1988303
Please be informed that the personal data you provided by way of your job application to People Profilers will be collected, used and disclosed by or on behalf of People Profilers to determine or investigate your suitability, eligibility or qualifications for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ Clients and manage your application for employment with People Profilers and/or its’ clients, including identifying you as a potential candidate for future suitable positions and/or notifying you of any such positions, either existing or in the future.
Engineer Remuneration Stakeholder Management Milestones User Acceptance Testing Operations Modifications Resume Deliverables Registration Schedules LTD Specifications Integration Technical Support Programming Email Testing Software Project Management Engineering Design Maintenance Science Business Training Management