Sales Admin (1 yr contract / order management / Vlookup / MNC / up to 3k)
· An essential supporting link between the IT Sales team and all operational teams, the local logistics team, order management, and our local distributors & customers.
· Responsible for data management and customer and documentation coordination, from pre-order documentation, filing, and tracking of all Sales Orders, within BU.Work involves extensive dealing with Sales Team, Distributors, Resellers, End Customers, 3rd party warehouse on matters such as order status, PO discrepancy. This person also provides administrative support in the day-to-day running of the Sales office
· Responsible for filing and documentation up-keeping to support sales
· Administration--Weekly depends on numbers of new projects in soft and hard copy format
· Create ANC quotes in ANC LEAP--approx. 10 per week
· Data Entry and update of CRM System (e.g. Salesforce, BFO, Contra (Channel Spend)--daily
· Create CPQ in BFO Oracle--daily
· Liaise with sales and customers for order booking and follow up through—daily
· Key in ERF form for special booking/changes/cancellation to get approval from BVP and Finance and pass to OM team. (Order Management)--daily
· Update Execution information to Project Management Team(PM) for every CTO(Configure to Order)and PA (Project Accounting) orders and send the breakdown by business activity.--weekly upon new CTO & PA orders
· Coordinate with OM to close the CTO orders after Project Management (PM) team has got COC file. Certificate of Completion (or so-called service report)--weekly upon project closure
· Assist on commercial information packs to existing and prospective clients--upon request
· Assist with the compilation of sales, technical and informational presentations for existing and prospective customers--upon request
· Use reporting tools (e.g., Salesforce, Siebel, Lotus Notes, MS-Outlook, Oracle) as the source and archive for all data, actions, commitments, and tracking of business--daily
· Update BFO opportunity status for all and for segment customers, need to update SO (sales order) number in BFO and sales status in BFO opportunity--weekly/monthly
· Assist in closing business by following through on sales opportunities and removing technical and administrative roadblocks-daily
· Compile sales forecast from sales team and participate the meeting with Demand Planner and Commercial Operations manager--once a month
· Support the inside sales and outside sales on all sales activities, namely on promotions, programs, events, tender submission, project filing--daily & varied
· Account Creation and Credit Assessment--Weekly or upon request
· Support the creation of account in BFO and Credit management system.
· Liaison with customers to consolidate credit application form, financial reporting
to support credit request (ICC)
· Work closely with Finance, Order management for Oracle creation clients
· Assist Commercial Operation team in sales reporting & compilation, excel file, extract data.
· Any other assigned duties
· ITE / Diploma in Business Administration
· Ability to manage multiple countries and customers
· Ability to adapt in a dynamic changing environment and handle stress
· Competency of Microsoft Word and Excel (V-Lookup etc)
· Proficient in English for communication and writing skills
· Knowledge and experience using Siebel & Salesforce is an advantage
· Experience within a Manufacturing/Logistics environment an advantage
· Exposure working in MNCs an advantage
· Willingness to take responsibility and ownership and pro active
· Ability to work as a team
· Great personality and responsibility is preferred.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Interested applicants may wish to email your resume in a detailed Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Cindy Char Sin Yi
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1765345
People Profilers Pte Ltd
11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317
Clients Sales Order Environment Remuneration Financial Lotus Operations Data Logistics Support Compilation Data Management Excel Closure Lotus Notes Resume CRM Management System Ownership Distributors Financial Reporting Demand Data Entry Credit LTD Filing Manufacturing Presentations Writing Oracle Microsoft Word Administration Email Documentation Accounting Finance Project Management Communication Business Sales English Management