About the job Backend / DevOps Developer
The newly formed team of five is building an integration platform that replaces the current flat file-based integration between customers' ERP system and a SaaS software.
The project is greenfield and the team has begun building the infrastructure in Azure with Kubernetes. The idea is to provide APIs for pushing data and implement the needed data pipelines and features into the service.
The team is currently looking for a competent Backend and/or DevOps Developer.
What we expect from you...
None of the requirements listed is mandatory but it's good if you have experience related to some similar technologies or methods and you are willing to learn these new technologies:
- Experience in Golang
- Knowledge of Web services, REST API
- Experience/knowledge of Kubernetes and containerization
- Experience in Cloud Infrastructure preferably Azure
- Experience in Python, Java, Shell scripting (Python and Java are not in use at this moment, but they recognize some additional services/tools that might require these)
- Experience in Terraform
- Experience in streaming data processing like Kafka
- Experience in test automation: Robot framework
- Experience in Monitoring: Prometheus, Datadog
- Fluent English skills
Contact [email protected] more more information or send application thru our portal.