About the job Concept Artist
We see women bring immense joy and incredible positivity to the lives of everyone around them. We want to give them a safe and positive environment to have fun and unwind while fostering relationships across the globe.
1. Light & Social Our games are highly rewarding, easy to pick up and play and help players form connections with players across the globe.
2. Positive & Relaxing Experiences that players can escape to from their stressful days
3. Immersive Worlds filled with lovable characters, and intriguing narratives.
OUR STELLAR TEAM
Our core value is centered around People.
The best talent, empowered to push boundaries as we come together, will help shape the incredible experiences we want to give our players.
We are ambitious in the quality of games we want to bring into the world but humble about our journey and developing our skills.
The Gaming Industry
The gaming industry is not just one of the most exciting spaces with action across the board; it's also large and growing fast. The industry has been steeped in the use of data to grow from ad models to IAP and now to play to earn models and NFT. You can get a quick overview from the excellent coverage here
About Us: What are we looking to build
Our partner games are building casual social games for women. Our games have a global appeal and are inspired from classic game mechanics. Our ambition is to build a studio in India that is able to ship world class games. We are backed by highly sought after premium global gaming VCs, Makers Fund, Play ventures and a clutch of other marquee investors.
Our people are the center of our philosophy. We look for talent that is world class at their craft, extremely curious and love games. We provide an extremely autonomous environment and let people thrive in decision making. We believe in small high caliber teams. While we are embarrassed by our low bar for humour, nevertheless our stringent evaluation process also involves completing the SOH (Sense of humour) certification.
Responsibilities: What is the gig about
Your role is to create compelling, emotionally impactful artwork that fits and enhances the games we have, as well as come up with creative ideas for new ones. We have a fast-paced, collaborative environment where you will have a chance to work both independently and with other team members in the creation and implementation of leading-edge mobile games.
1. To design and illustrate for games, having flexibility in different art styles
2. Ability to work on 2d Environments, Characters, Prop and UI Art
3. Ability to push creative projects from concept to final execution
4. Collaborating with the team on the execution of both large and small projects with the same enthusiasm
5. Maintaining existing products and providing assets for marketing purposes
6. Ability to communicate well with different people even under pressure
7. Be passionate, motivated and excited about what you do!
8. Work for the good of the team and excellence of the product
About You: Bonus points for each of these
1. Proficiency in art skills like colour theory, anatomy and proportions
2. Sound knowledge of common tools in the Adobe package
3. Experience working with mobile games, with flexibility to experiment with various art styles
4. Experience working in Casual Games
5. Minimum 3 years of work experience
6. Working with 3d tools