About the job IT/Sys Admin
Our partner is an Art Outsourcing Studio servicing international client AAA games art.
Company is located in the serene city and provides its team a healthy balance of nature and modern amenities. It's a consortium of likeminded people who have come along to be together and create something that has been passionately binding them together for a long time now, Game Art.
- Excellent Hardware, Software and End-User Network troubleshooting skills.
- Good understanding of AD Domain and Workgroup systems.
- Hands on experience on Windows 7, Windows 10 and Windows 11 Operating System.
- Good experience in Installation, configuring troubleshooting of OS, MS Outlook or Office 365.
- Maintain hardware and software inventory.
- Must be flexible to work any shift in a 24/7 operation including night shifts.
- Basic knowledge of Sophos Central, Sophos Firewall Policies and drive encryption.
- Basic Knowledge O365 admin Center, policies, User management etc.
Check and maintain computer hardware inventory such as mouses and keyboards.
- Develop and maintain local networks.
- Hands-on experience on OS Patching, OS upgrade, and device driver upgrade
- Schedule upgrades and maintenance without interrupting business continuity.
- Maintain records/logs of repairs and fixes.
- Troubleshooting user devices including Desktops, Laptops, Routers.
- Perform troubleshooting to diagnose and resolve problems (repair or replace parts, debugging etc.)
- Performance periodic security audits of all systems.
- Ensure security and privacy of networks and computer systems.
- To ensure smooth running of the computer systems and networks systems.
- Trouble shooting of all types of Hardware (Desktops, Laptops, Printers, CCTV and Biometric devices)
- Installing and upgrading operating systems and computer software.
- Managing of DNS, Active Directory, basic Window server.
- Good knowledge in hardware configuration
- Install, configure and manage software and their functions according to specifications.
- Managing inventory, stock reports and ordering new peripherals and desktop machines.
- Identify computer or network equipment shortages and place orders when necessary.
- Troubleshooting networking and connection issues.