Job Openings Game Programmer - Unreal Engine
About the job Game Programmer - Unreal Engine
- Work with Unreal Engine to develop high-quality multiplayer games for PC, PC VR, and PlayStation.
- Work on complete game development projects from concept to launch.
- Develop multiplayer gameplay systems for the design team.
- Work on Photon on AWS for Multiplayer games.
- Work on backend services integrations in Unreal Engine
- Designing, creating, implementing, debugging, and refining gameplay features and game mechanics.
- Implement game functionality as per GDD.
- Strong Knowledge of Level Design and core game mechanics.
- Proactively problem-solving performance and stability issues when necessary.
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code.
- Integration of Art assets, animations, audio, etc.
- Collaborating with the art and design departments to improve gameplay, game features, and final game output.
- Minimum 2 + years of game development experience with Unreal Engine 4.
- Knowledge about Unreal 5.
- Multiplayer Game Development experience (using "Photon" Multiplayer network or UE4/UE5 default multiplayer setup)
- Networking, replication, and multiplayer integrations
- Object-Oriented Programming Structure
- Vector Math
- C++ (Important)
- General Game Design Knowledge
- Knowledge about debugging code
- Experience optimizing memory and space usage.
- Experience with various game genres and passion for games.
- Strong English is written and verbal communication skills.