About the job 3d Game Artist - Junior
Our partner is an Art Outsourcing Studio servicing international client AAA games art.
Company is located in the serene city and provides its team a healthy balance of nature and modern amenities. It's a consortium of likeminded people who have come along to be together and create something that has been passionately binding them together for a long time now, Game Art.
We are looking for a 3D Artist to create content for PC/Console games, ensuring they meet clients requirements. Your role will be to follow instructions and specific pipeline to be able to deliver as per the project/game's requirement. To be successful in this position you should be able to combine strong creative and technical skills. You should also have an eye for detail and able to work independently or with basic guidance.
Ultimately, you will ensure our deliveries meet the required quality standards.
- Liaise with Art Leads/Art Directors and Projects Managers/Coordinators to
- deliver on-time and on-quality content
- Manage deadlines to ensure timely deliveries
- 1-3 years of work experience
- Proven work experience as a 3D/Game Artist
- Portfolio showcasing completed work
- Solid knowledge of the game art content creation process
- Hands-on experience with relevant modelling and texturing tools
- Creativity skills with attention to detail
- Casual yet professional work environment
- Opportunity to work on the best AAA titles
- Learning opportunity of different art pipelines and genres
- Food allowance
- Gratuity benefits
- Corporate medical insurance
- Fun and frolic work culture
- Cost effective and peaceful city
- Opportunity to indulge in various outdoor activities