Job Openings Entry Level Designer
About the job Entry Level Designer
- Malta, fulltime
- the Level Designer creates and implements game levels in line with the core mechanics, narrative, and game direction.
- Own & Improve player’s gameplay experience
- Understands and implements gameplay elements to the level
- Understand the narrative direction and designs the level accordingly.
- Shares knowledge and best practices and participates in team feedback
- Collaborates efficiently with other disciplines to create a cohesive game space
- Takes part on the loop of playtest & iterations
- Participate in design-specific topics with the rest of peers
- Ensure a high-quality product, together with Quality Assurance
- Graduated in Game Design or related course or enough experience making levels
- 1,5+ years of work experience at a professional video game company
- Fluent with level design principles and terms
- Ability to explain and showcase ideas and designs.
- Understanding of tools, technologies, game development process
- Comfortable using Unreal Engine
- Fluent in English
- Good communication skills
- Familiar with Confluence
- Git or similar source control software
- Familiar with Jira or similar task tracker software