Job Openings AI Programmer
About the job AI Programmer
- Integrating AI behavior and systems for various projects and games using provided engine and software available (Unreal 4, Unity Engine, or proprietary engines)
- Collaborating with Game Designers to achieve high-quality results and proactively address issues.
- Providing game designers with the tools and/or means necessary to integrate the AI systems into levels, balance AI values to their liking, and so on.
- Regularly profile integrated AI systems to avoid excessive performance cost and improving it where necessary.
- Assist with integrating art or audio assets for AI relevant tasks.
- Identify AI-relevant bugs and issues and address them with Quality Assurance.
- Document development approaches for AI features in technical design documents
- Work Experience with Unreal 4 and Unity (Unreal is preferred)
- Work Experience with C++ / C#
- Solid understanding of path-finding algorithms in games and how to implement them.
- Solid understanding of decision-making models such as Finite-State-Machines or Behavior Trees
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Experience with proprietary C++ in-house engines.
- At least 1 shipped title released on consoles.
- Interest in Machine Learning