Job Openings Gameplay Programmer (Malta/Remote)
About the job Gameplay Programmer (Malta/Remote)
- Malta or remote, fulltime
- Integrating gameplay systems for various projects and games using provided engine and software available (Unreal 4 or proprietary engines)
- Iterative collaboration with Game Designers to achieve high-quality results and proactively address issues.
- Providing game designers with the tools and/or means necessary to integrate the game systems into levels, balance gameplay values to their liking, and so on.
- Regularly profile integrated gameplay systems to avoid excessive performance cost and optimizing it.
- Documenting development of features and systems in technical design documents outlining implementation approach.
- Assist with integrating art and audio assets for relevant tasks.
- Identify cause of reported bugs and issues and address them with QualityAssurance.
- Prototyping of features and potential projects
REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- 2+ years of work experience at a professional video game company
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Work Experience with Unreal 4
- Solid experience in C++ in a professional setting
- Experience with common software architectural patterns
- Experience with proprietary C++ in-house engines.
- At least 1 shipped title released on consoles in gameplay programming role.
- Solid knowledge of development tools used for console game development.