Job Openings Senior Animation Programmer (Mexico/Remote)
About the job Senior Animation Programmer (Mexico/Remote)
- Mexico or remote, fulltime
- Develop and maintain advanced character animation systems in UE4/UE5;
- Prototype, research into and develop new animation techniques, such as: procedural or physics-based animation, motion matching, etc.;
- Work closely with riggers, animators, designers, and other teams to improve the animation pipeline and workflow;
- Develop, support and streamline the connections between technical animation, AI, physics and network systems.
- Strong C++ programming skills;
- 5+ years of experience developing AAA games;
- Strong understanding of the entire animation pipeline (mocap – in-game realization);
- Firsthand experience with standard animation techniques such as rigging, skeletons, state machines, ragdolls, IK, compression, morph, facial animation, etc.;
- Experience using and basic understanding of animation software such as Havok Behavior, Morpheme, Natural Motion;
- Experience of cutting-edge animation techniques, such as motion matching, procedural or physics-based animation;
- Experience of various animation software, such as: Maya, 3DS Max, Motion Builder etc.;
- Strong understanding of the animation pipeline and team workflow.
- working knowledge in software management systems like JIRA or similar software.