About the job General Manager, Dubai
Position: General Manager, Dubai;
Mission: Lead Pleez's expansion to the UAE.
At Pleez, we are developing the Next Generation of Smart Menus with Contactless Payments to help restaurants increasing their profitability in such a competitive landscape and after the COVID pandemic.
Pleez has already partnered with over 200 restaurants in Portugal, Germany and Dubai. We want to keep growing in Dubai, so we are looking for someone to lead our expansion!
We’re looking for a hustler with the ambition to join & lead a startup developing a solution to transform one of the largest industries in the world.
The General Manager will be responsible for:
- Recruit the local team, for sales & operations;
- Close the first 50 deals, and meet with the leading groups in the region;
- Establish the business & legal paperwork;
- Create and implement local management dashboards;
- Define best sales processes and meetings approach;
- Build quarter budget and identify capital needs;
- Define team KPI's and report directly to the leadership team;
- Focused on results: obsession with metrics and analytical results;
- A customer-centric attitude and the ability to create long lasting relationships with our partners;
- Team player to discuss ideias and implement the best processes approach for the company;
- Critical mindset to give inputs to the product development market fit.
- +4 years of experience in business development, sales or other client-facing set-ups (consulting for ex). Previous tech company experience is also highly valued;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or any related field;
- CRM experience (Hubspot, Salesforce..) is not mandatory, but a plus.