About the job Sales Executive
How cool do you think it is to create a new industry? At Pleez we are helping restaurants optimise their food delivery revenues. We created the first powerBI for restaurants, that matches performance data (sales, orders, margin, etc) with market intelligence (competition, live promotions, market evolution) to give strategic insights.
You will be joining a team of talented people from different backgrounds that belong to the 1.8% (percentage of candidates that we make an offer).
We are currently operating in Iberia (>300 restaurants) and we are now preparing our expansion to the UK.
1. Lead the market. Never follow.
2. Direct and constructive feedback is mandatory. Else is bullshit.
3. Tú growth es mi growth.
4. We dont see problems. We get excited with hard challenges.
5. We respect cash. We are lean.
6. Aim greatness not perfection.
7. We focus on the long term impact.
8. Data is at the core of our decisions.
9. Clients are our north star.
10. We work targets, not hours.
Identify potential leads and convert into leads qualified;
Implementing entry strategies (prospecting through cold calling, emailing, meetings...);
Define best sales processes and meetings approach;
Meet with potential clients;
Close as many restaurants as possible!
Focused on results: obsession with won deals;
Proactive and resilient: with Duracell batteries;
A customer-centric attitude and the ability to create long lasting relationships with our partners;
Fluent english understanding, both spoken and written;
Team player to discuss ideas and implement the best sales approach for the company;
Critical mindset to give inputs to the product development market fit;
Previous experience in food tech and start-ups is a plus.