About the job Finance Transformation Manager
At Pleez, we are developing the Next Generation of Smart Menus to help restaurants increasing their profitability in such a competitive landscape and after the COVID pandemic.
Pleez has already partnered with over 200 restaurants in Portugal, Germany and Dubai. We want to keep growing more and more, and our goal is to build a sustainable business with an off-the-shelve metrics culture.
Data & traction are key factors in startups to succeed, and we are looking for the first person to join our Financial & Investors relations team .
This person will be responsible for:
- Find solutions to discrepancies by working with other employees;
- Coordinate financial transactions, such as bill payment, invoicing, payroll;
- Create efficient and effective methods for tracking financial data;
- Use spreadsheets and calculation software to gather financial information;
- Build monthly tracking for investors & support fundraising activities;
- Structure and implement global revenue collection processes;
This person will be working side by side with the leadership team, and has the clear mission of building a revenue culture.
- Critical mindset & autonomy to build strong financial proces
- Strong analytical skills & experience with financial tools;
- Solution driven mindset to support business developers with the collection process;
- Honesty; reliability; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Computer skills, particularly with accounting software and data entry;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field;
+1.5 years of experience: financial controller / analyst or similar role