About the job Strategic Partnerships
Position: Strategic Partnerships Manager, Lisbon
Mission: Launch strategic partnerships team, focused on closing strategic partnerships with key Pleez partners (POS, Delivery platforms...)
At Pleez, we are developing the Next Generation of Smart Menus with Contactless Payments to help restaurants increasing their profitability in such a competitive landscape and after the COVID pandemic. Pleez offers a white-label solution that can be integrated into delivery platforms or POS providers.
Pleez has already partnered with over 200 restaurants in Portugal, Germany and Dubai. We are now partnering up with Delivery platforms / POS providers to use our white label tool.
We’re looking for someone with an ambition to join a startup and be the first member of our Partnerships Team.
The Strategic Partnerships Manager will have key responsibilities including:
- Identify potential partners for Pleez; Implement entry strategies and define the best approach for these deals
- Define a set of success KPI's side-by-side with the partners;
- Adjust the business model to create win-win relations;
- Deploy and test strategies to increase restaurants conversion through this channel;
- Create the first processes for the Partnerships Team
The Strategic Partnerships Manager will work directly with the leadership team and in a core go to market pillar.
- Solution driven mindset to overcome the challenges of long-cycle sales;
- Critical mindset & autonomy to build strong processes;
- Strong analytical skills & experience with computing tools;
- Honesty; reliability; excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- +3 years of experience, preferably in business development (SaaS, food tech industry or "large" deals) or consulting;
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field;