About the job Sr Frontend Developer (m/f)
How cool is it to go to a restaurant and access the menu with your phone? What if you could also place your orders and pay directly on your phone? And what if that same menu could give you recommendations and was organized in a way restaurants can sell what is more profitable to them? That’s what we call the Smart Menu!
To back our Smart features we built the Smart Menu API, a Machine Learning based API opened to different platforms (delivery apps, POS’s and other platforms working in the industry).
Our mission is to increase the average spend per served meal. We serve the f&b industry as the backbone of Smart data for restaurants and big food tech companies, like delivery and POS companies.
You will be joining a fast growing company present in 3 countries (Portugal, Germany and UAE) and soon expanding to Switzerland, Austria and Saudi.
As a member of our client-facing app team you will be responsible for working side-by-side with the backend developers and UX/UI designers to create compelling interfaces for our customers: digital menu, the back office where restaurant owners can customise their menu.
- Responsible for our main product design and responsivity and cross platform compatibility (chrome, safari, samsung, etc)
- Ensuring user experience determines design choices
- Developing features to enhance the user experience
- Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design
- Ensuring web design is optimized for smartphones
- Building reusable code for future use
- Provide guidance to younger members of the team
The ideal Candidate
- Minimum 4 years experience as a software developer
- Experience with RESTful API’s
- Acquainted with version control software, preferably GitHub
- Experience with Vuex, Axios, Fetch and Ajax libraries
- Experience working in multidisciplinary teams
- Team player...you can’t build big things on your own
- Curious to be always learning about new technologies
Nice to have
- Knowledge in Vuexy ou Vuetify
- Experience with sockets
What you’ll get
- A cool office in the center of sunny Lisbon
- Health insurance
- Your personal screen
- Competitive salary and stock options
- 22 days holidays
- 3 online courses/year
- 1 conference/year