About the job Senior Business Developer, Germany
Position: Senior Business Developer, Berlin;
Mission: Be the face of Pleez for restaurants and launch German market side-by-side with the GM;
At Pleez, we are developing the Next Generation of Smart Menus with Contactless Payments to help restaurants increasing their profitability in such a competitive landscape and after the COVID pandemic.
Pleez has already partnered with over 200 restaurants in Portugal, Germany and Dubai. We want to keep growing in Germany, so we are looking for someone to conquer this market side-by-side with our GM.
We’re looking for someone with an ambition to join a startup developing a solution to transform one of the largest industries in the world.
The Senior Business Developer will be responsible for:
- Identify potential leads and convert into leads qualified;
- Implementing entry strategies;
- Define best sales processes and meetings approach;
- Meet with potential clients;
- Close as many restaurants as possible!
- Focused on results: obsession with won deals; Proactive and resilient: with Duracell batteries;
- A customer-centric attitude and the ability to create long lasting relationships with our partners;
- Team player to discuss ideias and implement the best sales approach for the company;
- Critical mindset to give inputs to the product development market fit.
- +2years of experience in business development, sales or other client-facing set-ups (consulting for ex).
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field;
- CRM experience (Hubspot, Salesforce..) is not mandatory, but a plus.