Job Openings COBOL analyst/programmer
About the job COBOL analyst/programmer
Job description :
- Analyze, develop, review and modify COBOL programs (BATCH or CICS online )
Debug COBOL programs manually as well as using tools
- Develop SQL queries on IBM DB2
- Create JCL
Support for production Issues and Queries as quickly & accurate
Job Requirements :
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information technology.
- Experience in IBM Mainframe ES/9000
OS/390, MVS, CICS, IBM DB2, VSAM, ISPF , TSO
- Minimum 7 years experience in application development and support.
Experience in host emulator, IBM3270, VISA, RIO, host front, ….
- Experience in FTP and data transfers from / to host with ARABIC
- Experience in Banking applications is an advantage
- Experience in the MQ series is an advantage
- Experience in version control products like change man
- Experience in debugging tools, like trace master, expeditor, ….
- Experience in designing CICS screens like BMS