About the job Senior Oracle developer
Oracle developer provides SQL and PL/SQL coding expertise: includes writing functions, procedures, and packages; reviewing, analyzing, and testing code written by others, for database performance reasons; etc.).
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Produce clean, efficient code based on technical specifications and development standards
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Participate in testing process by conducting different types of testing
- Recommend improvements
- Coordinate with other ICT teams (Business analyst, Quality assurance and PMO)
- Document development phases
- Experience +5 Years
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related fields.
- Experience with Oracle Database.
- Experience with SQL+, PL/SQL, and SQL Performance Tuning.
- Experience with Oracle Forms and Reports.
- Experience with Toad, SQL Navigator and SQL Developer.
- Experience with ETL is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle Discoverer is a plus.
- Experience with JasperReports is a plus.
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology is preferred.