About the job Junior manual software testing
- Reading and understanding requirements and designing test cases to cover these requirements.
- Prepare test cases, test scripts and test data for different test types and levels.
- Executing test cases.
- Reporting issues and tracking them till resolved/closure.
- Retesting bugs after being fixed.
- Test APIs by different testing tools.
- Conduct smoke test, retest and regression test.
- Participate in test planning phase
- Good command in English (both written and spoken).
- Bachelors degree in computer science or related fields is preferred.
- ( +1 ) years of relative experience in software testing.
- Has a good knowledge of ISTQB, ISTQB certification is preferable.
- Ability to analyze development algorithms for test case design.
- Solid understanding of the software development life cycle.
- Good Knowledge of software testing principles, testing processes, and methodologies.
- Familiar with issues reporting tools like Jira.
- Familiar with Agile working Environment.
- Very good communication skills
- Familiar with SQL.
- Good experience in APIs testing.
- Finance background/knowledge is a Plus.