Job Openings .Net developer
About the job .Net developer
Full stack .NET developer provides custom web application development using the .NET Framework, C#, ASP.NET, SQL Server and other advanced components of Microsoft technology.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture
- Produce clean, efficient code based on technical specifications and development standards
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Participate in testing process by conducting different types of testing
- Recommend improvements
- Coordinate with other ICT teams (Business analyst, Quality assurance and PMO)
- Document development phases
- Experience: 3 To 5 Years
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or related fields
- Experience developing applications using C# and ASP.NET.
- Experience developing RESTFUL APIs and microservices using .Net Core
- Experience in using Entity Framework and LINQ
- Experience with unit testing and integration testing practices
- Experiences with Git, Azure DevOps and CI/CD Pipelines is desired
- Experience with Agile/Scrum methodology is preferred
- Experience with Angular or/and React.js is a plus.
- Experience with Oracle is a plus.