About the job Senior Data Analyst
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Carefully collect the requirements from stakeholders (across teams).
- Translate business requirements into technical ones.
- Build the requirements into artistic-looking dashboards or other data outputs.
- Document the work on schedule.
- Basic ETL jobs (mostly flows in tableau prep).
- Participate in data warehouse design.
- Implement (if needed) and Extract data; from android app analytical tools (Intercom or Mixpanel).
Specifications and skills:
- 5+ Years of experience as a Data Analyst, Business intelligence Developer, or Data Visualization Specialist.
- Learn new topics and tools on the go (as the business grows) like Big Data handling.
- Communication skills and details oriented.
- Continuous learning and problem-solving.
- Writing clean, optimized tableau flows, queries, and codes.
- Tableau (online/server, prep, and desktop) creative-looking dashboards and flows with multiple data sources.
- SQL for data retrieval and views creation.
- Datawarehouse basic knowledge.
- ETL tools and processes basic knowledge.
- API hands-on experience to get requirements from android app and website analytical tools.
- Plus: Python Automation, data processing, and hands-on experience on Machine learning models.