Job Openings Senior Full Stack
About the job Senior Full Stack
- Design, develop and maintain software functionality to an agreed timescale and quality.
- Aid development work by the testing of specific program changes
- Provide 2nd level escalation for customer queries.
- Participate in both design and code reviews.
- Maintain the software build process.
- Provide accurate estimates of development work.
- Liaise with other departments and customers regarding potential or real support issues.
- Liaise with customers to document requirements and produce specifications.
- Document departmental procedures.
- Document software changes
- B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field; M.S. optional
- Working experience as a Full Stack .NET Developer +4 Years.
- Working experience in .NET Core.
- Working experience in Angular.
- Working experience in HTML and CSS.
- Working experience with agile, analytics, A/B testing, GIT Flow
- Experience in Database (SQL Server & Oracle).
- Experience in API design and development.
- Strong knowledge of concepts and basics.
- Experience in all aspects of client-side performance optimization
- Great communication and coordination skills
- Excellent analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- You have a good command of the English language.
- Knowledge in physical architecture at scale, building resilient, no single point of failures, highly available solutions.
- Proficiency in modern coding and design practices. For example, Clean Code, SOLID principals, and TDD
- Working Experience with Containers and Dockerization.
- Experience working on an app or internet company that is at scale with large numbers of users and transactions per second.
- Experience working in a data driven company with experience analyzing and working with Big Data
- Experience working on global projects serving world markets with distributed data canters and localization of the front end and data