About the job Junior Automation software testing
- Drive test development, estimation, planning, execution, reporting and closure.
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open-source tools
- Writing automaton scripts using tools such as Selenium Web driver with TestNG Framework, and Java.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Stay up to date with new testing tools and test strategies
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Execute test cases and report defects
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
- Implement, maintain and improve test automation frameworks
- Test web services and API
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or a related field
- [Experience: 1 to 2] Years of experience in Automation Testing
- Has a good knowledge of ISTQB, ISTQB certification is preferable
- Excellent Experience in Automation Testing
- Experience in Test Automation tools and frameworks Selenium (Java / C#)
- Experience in API Testing tools (Postman)
- Familiarity with CI tools such as Jenkins (nice to have)
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Collaborating with Software Developers to develop solutions.
- Keeping updated with the latest industry developments.
- Familiar with Agile, Scrum;
- Detailed-oriented, result-focused, structured mindset, hard worker, committed and
- Very Good English skills
- High communication and critical thinking skills