Job Openings Senior Release Manager
About the job Senior Release Manager
Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Shield the technology team from requests and interruptions, while managing external stakeholders and keeping everyone in the loop
- Own the prioritization of the roadmap and backlog per release
- Translate business requirements into technical requirements in all communication formats (verbal & documented)
- Ensure that the teams are working on the right solutions, measuring whether those products are delivering value.
- Ensure predictable and timely delivery of features and capabilities
- Make the final call on design and technical decisions. To make sure the team makes the right technical and design tradeoffs
- Maximize the ROI of the teams efforts & is responsible for the teams speed & quality and find ways to support and fix the teams issues
- Delight our customers and make sure we are always improving the product experience
- Accept the releases during and post development (UAT) always making sure were building the right product before its release to end users
Graduation: Bachelors / Licenses Degree
- E-commerce awareness/experience is a plus.
- A/B Testing awareness/experience is a plus
- Project management skills including the ability to plan and prioritize, set and manage expectations