Job Openings Senior Java Architect
About the job Senior Java Architect
- Contribute code to the teams business goals
- Develop software libraries and utilities
- Craft RESTful APIs, participate in design sessions, and help build implementation plans
- Resolve technical issues
- Review code and collaborate on solutions with team members
- Build scalable, resilient and performant solutions
- Participate in Scrum and other Agile processes
- Work through dependencies an integrations with other engineering teams
- Partner with engineering leads, architecture and product to understand requirements, provide estimates of effort
- Review log statements
- Communicate optimally with collaborators, both verbally and written
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- 8+ years of experience of which 5+Years working in a software product development company (must).
- Proven experience with microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful APIs using Java. Java 8+ preferred.
- Hands-on expertise in developing enterprise-grade Spring Boot applications using Spring Framework.
- Robust foundation in data structures, algorithms, software architecture, object-oriented analysis and design, functional programming, and software design patterns.
- Experience working with database systems and knowledge of SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development processes.
- Experience working in a CI / CD environment with related tools (Jenkins).
- Strong written and verbal communication in a variety of settings, with ability to tailor for a target audience.
- Experience with build tools (Maven), dependency management, unit testing, static analysis and automated integration testing.
- Knowledge of Java test frameworks, tools, and libraries (JUnit).
- Experience running performance tests with tools such as Gatling, analyzing results, and tuning. Experience with both synchronous (threaded) and asynchronous server-side Java.
- Familiar with Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana, Grafana.
- Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git), issue tracking tools (JIRA) and collaboration (Confluence Wiki)