About the job Linux System Administrator
· Perform Linux Administration duties.
· Perform installations and patching of Linux operating systems.
· Assist customers with the installation and updates of applications.
· Install software and troubleshoot software install issues.
· Monitor systems and preform hardware troubleshooting, tracking, resolution, and routine maintenance and security updates.
· Perform system backups and provide data recovery.
· Minimum Three years experience as a Linux System Administrator
· Minimum two years experience with Linux (RedHat or Ubuntu) and are capable of OS installation, network configuration, and package/patch management.
· Knowledge of system security techniques
· Good problem-solving and communication skills
· Team management abilities