Job Openings Digital Solutions Architect
About the job Digital Solutions Architect
- Digital Solutions Architect owns the technical solution for the digital channel.
- Participate in brainstorming/analysis sessions to develop potential solutions for business needs.
- Review the BRD, identify the completeness of the business requirements, and bridge any business gaps with the PO/BA.
- Assess BRD, define impact on digital channels, perform digital gap analysis.
- Lead digital solution Architecture meetings.
- Analyze the user journey (UI/UX), able to produce optimal API design.
- Work closely with Integration Subject Matter Expert (SME) to develop scalable solutions and products.
- Build Solution architecture/design.
- Maintain Digital API Catalog (reuse, add new, modify) APIs.
- Responsible for leading the transition phase and delivering the QW end to end
- Minimum 10+ years of proven experience
- Experience architecting digital solutions for enterprise customers.
- Have knowledge in:
- UI software framework, for example React Native.
- REST API
- Familiarity with common banking enterprise services/Systems (Core Banking, Bank Channels “Digital & Others”, Treasury, Cards, Payments, System Integration, Open APIs, ...).
- Communication skills.
- Leadership skills.
then they will propagate the knowledge and clone the practice with the offshore teams.