Job Openings ESB Senior Specialist
About the job ESB Senior Specialist
- Duties, Tasks and Responsibilities
- Assist in designing technical solutions for enterprise systems using the JBoss Fuse to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment.
- Knowledge of SOA Design patterns for building middleware systems ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
- Knowledge of Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
- Identify, analyze and design integration flows using JBoss Studio and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
- Identify, analyze and design integration routes using Apache Camel and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution.
- Good understanding of integration design patterns & best practices.
In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
- Must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution
- Software development experience, web Methods development.
- Experienced with DevOps model and practices of Continuous Integration.
- Familiarity with the following tools Postman, Jenkins, Maven, Stash, GIT, SVN, Soap UI,
- Experience with design, development and deployment of SOA based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications is preferred.
- Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards.
- Experience with using one of JAVA IDE (JBDS, Eclipse, NetBeans).
- Designed and developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including
- RESTful and SOAP-based services
Level: Very Good
MS Office: Very Good