Job Openings Oracle Database Administrator
About the job Oracle Database Administrator
- Responsible for implementation, configuration, maintenance of system health for high-concurrency databases.
- Troubleshoot Relational / Non-Relational database performance and scalability issues and implement performance tuning and optimization.
- Build high-scale data pipelines and data infrastructure for migrating SQLServer and Oracle DB to PostgreSQL / MongoDB.
- Configuring and managing replication databases.
- Performing Database backup, restore, and recovery models.
- Implement High Availability and Disaster Recovery options for PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Independently analyzes, solves, and corrects issues in real-time, providing problem resolution end-to-end.
- Implementing database monitoring & automation concepts to track the issues.
- Manage, monitor, and tune PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
- Assists developers with database best practices and tuning the complex query.
- Manages the creation and modification of database objects to ensure any changes have been reviewed and approved before installing in production environment
- Ensure 3rd line and Vendor involvement in operation level Issues.
- To maintain an online backup and recovery function that supports the best data recovery time
- 5 years of experience minimum Oracle DB is a must with knowledge in RMAN, and encryptio.
- High availability setup and replication,
- exposure to MS SQL and MySQL is also needed.
- Knowledge of ITIL processes and ISO 27001 standards are a plus.