About the job Head of Digital
We are currently looking for a talented Digital Director (Head of Digital) to lead Multinational digital and social agency located in 5th Settlement.
The Digital Director will lead the team and drive the growth of the company and create the execution of a plan through specific initiatives to meet the objectives of the digital and social strategy by identifying the digital market, goals, opportunities and challenges of all departments and aspects of the business by providing digital change advices, optimizing the digital strategies, and support them through digital and multichannel transformation programs.
• Provide independent advice to clients on their digital strategy, exploiting the web, mobile and social media.
• Develop accurate and insightful conclusions from research data, present digital strategy and direction to the client.
• Define and optimize digital strategies and support them through digital and multichannel transformation programs.
• Manage the full engagement cycle of the execution and delivery of the digital components: to include; sourcing outside vendors (where necessary), budgeting, timelines, briefing, quality checking
• Contribute to delivery of powerful, cross-cultural insights that form the foundation for impactful creative client pitches and proposals addressing all digital space requirements and recommendations.
• Monitor and interpret cultural and social trends relevant to clients’ business in the digital space.
• Generate and present agency’s strategic digital offering, services, and collateral.
• Work closely with internal teams on digital related projects – providing strategic guidance for web, social and mobile programs and initiatives, as well as with specialized third parties and freelancers.
• Lead brainstorming sessions, new business pitches with little or no involvement from management
• Be pro-active in sourcing and understanding new industry trends
• Train and mentor digital agency team as required
• Understand the financial side of each account and allocated hours per month against actual fee of delivered services
• Lead and work closely with all stakeholders on RFP/RFQ and Tender reviews, responses, and submissions.
• The ideal candidate will be a combination of business leader, visionary, inventor, builder, and operator. They must be passionate about the opportunity to work with Viola and our clients to become successful on a regional and global scale.
• At least 12-15 years experience, preferably with a multinational digital / social media agency