Job Openings Senior Frontend Engineer
About the job Senior Frontend Engineer
- Driving frontend architecture work, ensuring that as we scale our platform can scale with us.
- Contributing to building and maintaining the policies, procedures, and technical assets in the company's front-end architecture.
- Supporting various teams with the technical vision in the core areas of interest for the company's products.
- Creating engineering best practices and frameworks for web applications and tooling.
- Enabling teams to deliver a fantastic user experience, in close collaboration with product owners and product marketing.
- Writing clean, well-structured, and maintainable code that can be tested easily.
- Understanding and using the company's technical architectures, tools, and techniques to build powerful, efficient, flexible, and scalable solutions.
- Working closely with service delivery teams to support product deployments to the cloud.
- Collaborating with product owners, scrum masters, and other developers to deliver a quality product using tools such as JIRA and Git.
- Hands-on 8+ years of professional software engineering experience working on building SaaS applications in frontend capacity using ReactJS.
- Solid experience in writing and using unit tests to build maintainable and flexible code, and in writing and maintaining unit, integration, and end-to-end tests.
- High level of expertise with TypeScript.
- Experience with microservices and/or micro-frontends (SystemsJS, Webpack Module Federation, etc.)
- Strong experience with A/B testing.
- Extensive experience with UI libraries, design systems, storybooks, and optimizing web performance (time-to-first byte, time-to-first paint, perceived performance).
- Bachelors degree in Software Engineering or any other related field.
- Familiarity with state management tools (like Redux, MobX, etc.) and have shipped products using them.
- Ability to work in a continuous delivery ecosystem.
- Ability to apply business logic to development requirements in a creative manner.
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills.