Job Openings Principal Software Engineer -Business Process Modeling - BPM Flowable
About the job Principal Software Engineer -Business Process Modeling - BPM Flowable
Job title : Associate Principal Software Engineer / Principal Software Engineer
Experience : 10 - 14 years.
Location : Chennai / Bangalore / Kochi
Employment Type : Full Time
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) regarding all design, development, and deployment of BPM-based process applications.
- Actively involve in BPM life cycle including rule design, orchestration of rule flows, verbalization, rule authoring, testing and debugging.
- Deploy business process models to the BPM platform and enhance process flows using BPM tool. Negotiate prioritizations of dependencies with other Product Managers - commit to dependencies opened against the team.
- Collaborate with teams to ensure architectural and standards alignment and follow the best practices of BPMN 2.0 & CMMN 1.1 Standards.
- Provide advice and technical expertise to ensure successful deployment of Workflows onto Cloud Cluster.
- Use analytical mindset to understand business impact based on future state design.
- Contribute code to the teams business goals.
- Craft RESTful APIs, participate in design sessions, and help build implementation plans
- Resolve technical issues.
- Review code and collaborate on solutions with team members.
- Build scalable, resilient and high-performant solutions.
- Participate in Scrum and other Agile processes.
- Partner with engineering leads, architecture and product to understand requirements, provide estimates of effort.
- Instrument service metrics, review log statements.
- Communicate optimally with collaborators, both verbally and written.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field.
- 12+ years of experience, of which 5+ years working in a software product development company (must).
- BPM Tools - Flowable (preferred) / Activiti / JBPM Expert Preferred framework: Flowable Is (Must)
- Proven experience with microservice architecture, domain driven design, and RESTful APIs using Java, Java 8+ preferred.
- Hands-on expertise in developing enterprise-grade Spring Boot applications using Spring Framework.
- In-depth knowledge of BPM Lifecycle Model business processes using Events, Gateways and Tasks Model business logic using business process (BPMN) / case management (CMMN) / decision modeling (DMN).
- Hands-on experience in creating business processes, workflows, message events, user forms, and gateways using BPM tool.
- Experience in enriching process models with executable business logic with processes using the REST API developed on Spring Boot applications.
- Developed test processes using JUnit Add Human Tasks and Forms to process models.
- Gracefully handled expected & unexpected events as well as errors in business processes.
- Robust foundation in data structures, algorithms, software architecture, object-oriented analysis and design, functional programming, and software design patterns.
- Experience working with database systems and knowledge of SQL and NoSQL stores (e.g., MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, and Couchbase) Experience with Scrum / Agile development processes. Experience working in a CI / CD environment with related tools (Jenkins) Strong written and verbal communication in a variety of settings, with ability to tailor for a target audience.
- Knowledge of java test frameworks, tools, and libraries (JUnit).
- Experience running performance tests with tools such as Gatling, analyzing results, and tuning.
- Experience with both synchronous (threaded) and asynchronous server-side Java.
- Familiar with Elasticsearch / Logstash / Kibana, Grafana.
- Knowledgeable with version control systems (Git), issue tracking tools (JIRA) and collaboration (Confluence Wiki).