About the job Senior System Consultant / Microsoft
We are looking for Senior Infrastructure Consultant work with senior consultants to help them design and deploy technical and application solutions to meet Customer and business requirements, He will be responsible to translate business/customer requirements to determine the most fit solution. He will work to provide documentation on the installed systems and their configurations and ensure the root-cause analysis is identified for any facing issue.
The Candidates must comply with some or all the following requirements;
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Electronics & Telecommunications and any related Engineering Degree.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Microsoft Products including (Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, MS Exchange 2010/2013/2016/2019.
- Fair Knowledge in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Strong Knowledge in Microsoft Windows 2012/2016/2019.
- Experience with MS clustering services.
- Experience in deployment tool such as SCCM.
- Strong knowledge of Virtualization (MS Hyper-V and VMware) is a must.
- Good Knowledge in Network and Routing protocols.
- Experience in Migration Projects.
- Experience in Microsoft Exchange Mail Archiving or 3rd party applications such as VERITAS Enterprise vault or Proofpoint is a plus.
- Experience in MS SQL (Standalone and Always-on Availability Group) is a plus.
- Experience in PowerShell, Pearl or VBS scripts is a plus
- Microsoft, Linux or UNIX Certifications is a plus