Job Openings Personal Assistant
About the job Personal Assistant
Our client seeks a highly organized, responsible, and detail-oriented Personal Assistant based in Medellín to support their daily schedule, tasks, and activities. The ideal candidate will be assertive and tenacious, with solid communication skills, corporate etiquette, and the ability to handle ad-hoc personal tasks such as scheduling appointments, personal shopping, and household maintenance. The ideal candidate must also be comfortable communicating with customers via email and working with subcontractors to deliver the best results.
- Schedule virtual calls and other activities.
- Communicate with customers via email.
- Work with various subcontractors.
- Handle personal shopping tasks.
- Assist with ad-hoc personal tasks, such as getting a car fixed or scheduling vacations.
- Accompany the client on business trips as needed.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written) is preferred but not a requirement.
- Must have own transportation, including a valid driver's license.
- Must have a rational, logical, and cordial approach to work.
- Excellent corporate etiquette and communication skills.
- Tenacious, assertive; does not give up easily, especially given some arbitrary challenges that may occur.
- Does not take no for an answer, firm but not confrontational.
- Organized person, skilled at working by self and being proactive.
- Must have availability on call as needed.
- Must have the ability to handle confidential information.
- Customer Service Experience.
- English Proficiency.
Compensation and Additional Information
- Availability to start ASAP.
- Job Position available on site in Medellín.
- 2,500,000 COP/month, under a Prestación de Servicios contract.
- Contractor must pay and show proof of payment for their health insurance, ARL, and