About the job Charity Foundation Assistant
Who We Are
PM Adept is a fully-remote company offering premium nearshore services in project, product, and program management, digitization, and data entry.
Based out of Colombia and the United States, our mission is to hire and train top bilingual talent and provide them with opportunities to work with global companies in order to successfully support their digital projects and initiatives.
We focus on creating meaningful partnerships with our clients to ensure the successful planning, execution, and delivery of projects, creating infrastructure and standardized procedures along the way.
Our client, a well-known and established volunteer-run charity foundation is seeking a detail-oriented project manager based in Medellin fluent in English. The ideal Project Manager candidate will play a crucial role in the organization's efforts to impact the community in Medellin positively. We are looking for someone passionate about social and charity work, with excellent communication skills, with experience in marketing, and the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects efficiently and accurately.
- Plan and attend events, drives, and food drops for the organization (3-4 a month).
- Handle marketing efforts and promotional activities.
- Send out email newsletters and manage social media accounts
- Take thorough notes and document the next steps during calls.
- Provide support for various charity-related tasks.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Track tasks and manage budgets.
- Research and gather information related to charity work.
- Responding to emails and managing incoming correspondence.
- Motivate and manage volunteers.
- Scheduling and organizing meetings and appointments.
- Drafting, proofreading, and editing documents
- Assisting with project management and research tasks as needed
- Performing general administrative tasks as needed
- Proficiency in English (verbal and written)
- Strong project management skills. and knowledge of project management principles.
- Passion for social and charity work.
- Good research experience.
- Ability to motivate and manage people.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion.
- Ability to anticipate issues before they occur and troubleshoot when needed.
- Ideally, 1-year work experience in marketing and social work.
- Customer Service Experience or Project Management Experience.
Compensation and Additional Information
- Position in Medellín. Not remote.
- Availability to start ASAP.
- Compensation of 2,500,000 COP per month under a "Prestación de Servicios" contract. Contractor must pay and show proof of payment for their health insurance, ARL, and pension obligations.