About the job Poliglota Language Coach [ONLINE]
About the job Poliglota Language Coach [REMOTE]
Learn more about the Job: Requirements
- Experience in language teaching and fluency in the language to be taught (English, French, Italian, Portuguese and/or German)
- Availability to lead 2 or more 8-session courses monthly, with availability to have teach at the following possible timeslots: 7:00pm to 8:00pm, 8:00pm to 9:00pm, 9:00pm to 10:00pm, and 10:00pm to 11:00pm (Chile Standard Time), from Monday to Thursday, teaching 4+ sessions weekly as a minimum, and ideally 8+ of these sessions weekly.
- Internet Speed sufficient to teach remotely by Zoom.
- Proof of fiscal residence (Valid ID or similar documentation of the country you live in)
Some responsibilities of our Language Coaches:
- Coach Online Groups according to CEFR levels A1-A2-B1-B2-C.
- Conduct and assess our 60-minute sessions, using our Online Flow, Flipped Classroom methodology and activities.
- Encourage and remind students to use the additional practice resources available on their Dashboard
- Complete regular reports after each session, as well as a final report at the end of the course, to provide feedback on the students' progress and performance.
- Participate in asynchronous training sessions with our Learning Platform and community events
Benefits and Resources
- Development of intercultural growth (students and coaches of different nationalities).
- Live trainings, community events.
- Content for your sessions on the Dashboard Activity House.
- Support sessions from Monday to Saturday.
- Discounted courses to learn a new language with Poliglota.
- Earn a language course by referring a friend to be a Poliglota coach once they have taught their first course!
- Be communicative and an active listener, driven to establish positive and productive learning environments.
- Time and group management of small groups (up to 8 students).
- Advanced knowledge of English/French/German/Italian/Portuguese (CEFR level) for language learning purposes. Being a native of the language you are applying to coach is desirable but not mandatory.
- Use of technologies in Learning environments.
- Studies related to the language you want to coach, particularly if they are teaching certifications (e.g. English Pedagogy), are very welcome.
- Note: remember we use the Flipped Classroom method and our sessions are student centered.
- Intermediate level of Spanish and English
- Availability and commitment to work 6 months or longer.
If you consider that your profile matches with what were looking for, click on the Apply To Position button below and join our Poliglota community of coaches!