About the job Poliglota Language Coach [ONLINE]
Learn more about the Job:
👉 Here are some responsibilities of our Language Coaches:
- Share the fundamental values of our company, commitment, adaptability, perseverance, collaboration, and passion.
- Teach learning groups according to CEFR levels A1-A2-B1-B2-C.
- Plan, conduct and assess our 90-minute sessions, using our guidelines and activities.
- Provide students with additional practice resources through WhatsApp, using our own educational content.
- Complete regular reports after each session, as well as a final report at the end of the course, to provide feedback on the students' progress and performance.
- Participate in various training and community events.
- Development of intercultural growth (students and coaches of different nationalities).
- Weekly live trainings, community events.
- Additional content for your sessions in the Coach panel.
- Support sessions from Monday to Saturday.
- Discounts for courses with Poliglota
- Earn a language course by referring a friend to be a Poliglota coach once they finish their first course!
- Be communicative and an active listener, driven to establish positive and productive learning environments.
- Time and group management of small groups (6 students).
- Advanced knowledge of English/French/German/Italian/Portuguese (CEFR level) for teaching purposes. Being a native of the language you are applying to teach is desirable but not mandatory.
- Use of technologies in Learning environments.
- Experience in language teaching and fluency in the language to be taught.
- Availability to coach 2 or more groups monthly from 7:00pm to 8:30pm and from 9:00pm to 10:30pm (Chile Time), from Monday to Thursday, teaching 4+ sessions weekly minimum and ideally 8+ of these sessions weekly.
- Internet Speed sufficient to teach remotely by Zoom
- Experience in Startup & Technology Companies.
- Intermediate level of Spanish.
- Availability and commitment to work 6 months or longer.
Now once again for the people in the back! You’ll have the chance to meet people from all over the world, have fun helping them learn languages, enjoy professional development free of charge, work from the comfort of your own home AND you’ll get paid for all of it! Pretty sweet deal, am I right?