About the job Production Superintendent (Soap)
About our Client:
We have been retained by a local world class manufacturing facility of a wide soap product range established over the past 20 years located in Medan, North Sumatera to place a Production Superintendent.
- Responsible for daily supervision of the Toilet Soap section.
- Implement daily production plan.
- Issue adequate material from branch store to run daily production.
- Coordinate with maintenance engineer regarding the breakdown for maintenance and the implementation of preventive maintenance, logistics and Quality Control.
- Check & analyze detailed shift report which is prepared by the Machine Operator.
- Ensure product identification as per documented quality inspection procedures.
- Coordinate with logistic and HC Department in case of change in daily plans.
- Coordinate with HRD in defining the number of workers needed in case of non-routine job requirements.
- Be responsible for evaluating the performance of the individual personnel reporting to him.
- Housekeeping of the section and complying with industrial safety regulations.
- Perform any other duties provided by the production manager and/or superiors.
- Participate in maintaining the ISO 9001 & ISO 14001, SMK 3 implementation.
- Bachelor's Degree in Industrial Engineering or equivalent.
- Proficient in English Language and Bahasa Indonesia.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in Soap or Oleochemical Manufacturing.
- Good communication skills, integrity, problem solving, and decision making capabilities.
- Negotiation and Organization Skills.
- Understanding of Quality Management System ISO 9001:2008.
- Understanding of Halal Assurance System HAS 23000
- Ability to manage conflict and present reports.