About the job Partnership Head (Philippines)
We are seeking an experienced and forward-thinking Partnership Head for one of our clients, one of the biggest digital automotive solutions provider/tech platform, as they expand their business and seek to strengthen their partnerships. This role will be instrumental in driving strategic partnerships with banks and financial institutions, increasing revenues, and enhancing our client's market presence.
As the Partnership Head, you will be responsible for establishing and nurturing strategic partnerships with banks and financial institutions. Your role will involve leveraging your expertise in partnerships, lending processes, and negotiation skills to drive business growth and increase revenues. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in partnership management, a deep understanding of lending processes, and a proven track record of revenue growth.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term partnership with preferred partners (multi finance companies and banks) to accomplish growth and company strategy.
- Plan, negotiate, and review with partners or accounts on a regular basis.
- Liaison between business teams and partner financing companies on items related to processes, bottlenecks, and any other issues that may arise thematically as part of regular operations.
- Build domain expertise in the financial landscape.
- Tracking and reporting of portfolio performance on a regular basis.
- Negotiate commercial and business terms as per needed.
- Review and facilitate legal contracts between parties that cover the partnership agreement.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, information technology, or a related field. Master's degree is a plus.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience in Account Management positions.
- Experiences in working with banks, multi finance companies, startups in fintech space would be a big advantage.
- Strong interpersonal and relationship skills.
- Strong articulation and presentation skills.
- Must be willing to work at BGC Taguig City, Philippines.