About the job Factory Manager (Ngawi)
We have been retained by a new investment company focused on manufacturing world-class toys of international standards and high quality. As they establish their small-sized plant in Ngawi, we are seeking a dedicated Factory Manager. This role will be responsible for overseeing and managing the daily production operations of the factory. You will ensure that production is organized and coordinated according to the production plan, meeting customer orders with guaranteed quality, quantity, and delivery. Additionally, you will strive to achieve various performance indicators set by the headquarters.
- Guide, supervise, and inspect the daily production operations in the workshop, ensuring efficient management and analyzing production data.
- Command and control the production process in the workshop, ensuring continuity and balance in operations.
- Supervise the implementation of the quality assurance system, analyzing and addressing reasons for product non-conformities, and improving product quality.
- Control and manage production costs, continuously reducing costs while maintaining stable quality.
- Collaborate with relevant departments to evaluate and implement new technologies, processes, and equipment to enhance labor productivity.
- Organize and supervise 5S management and on-site management activities, ensuring safety in production.
- Manage personnel within the workshop, including probation, regularization, transfers, promotions, overtime approval, leave management, and resignations or dismissals.
- Organize the management and maintenance of production equipment and tools in the workshops
- Lead the morning meeting of the production workshop and ensure the smooth running of team meetings.
- Assign, train, guide, supervise, inspect, and assess the work of subordinates in the workshop.
- Handle abnormal situations in the workshop, coordinating and cooperating with other departments to maintain normal operations.
- At least 5 years or above of operating experience in the toy industry (plastic, alloy, electronics, etc.).
- Minimum Diploma degree or above.
- Strong overall planning ability, internal coordination ability and data analysis ability.
- Diligent and down-to-earth, conscious and rigorous, responsible, confident and self-disciplined, independent thinking, proactive, good at communication, and good
- Strong learning ability, comprehension ability and stress resistance ability, able to adapt to domestic and foreign business trips.
- Fluent in English (both oral and written) ; fluency in Mandarin/Chinese is an advantage.
- Familiar with MS office software and the operation of ERP system.
- Experience in factory infrastructure building.