About the job Secretary (Investment Team)
About Our Client:
We have been retained by one of the largest private equity firms in Asia dedicated to investing in growth of the companies in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.
Assisting the Investment team in performing essential duties such as administrative tasks.
- Preferably with sufficient experience as a secretary
- English language competency is a must
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Able to multi-task, good time management, have experience in assisting director level
- Have competency in MS Office software
- Mature in personality, able to work long hours/contacted outside office hours, quick thinking and learner, attention to detail, ability to organize/prioritize & administrative skills, pro-active but not careless, sense of discretion and professionalism.