The ideal candidate will have strong web development skills and experience building efficient, reliable and maintainable software, and customer friendly UI/UX experiences. The candidate will have a desire to learn and innovate in a fast-paced environment to help improve our robotic platform.
- Assist with the development of requirements for specific customer applications.
- Assist with architecting solutions for autonomous mobile robot platform applications based on application needs and requirements.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers to solve complex, real-world robotic problems.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong software engineering background with a knowledge of modern software engineering best practices.
- Ability to work independently and with engineering and production groups.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to learn.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Graphic design experience.
- Experience using Linux as a development environment.
- Experience developing software using Python or Go.