Pittsburgh, PA, United States
- Maintain and develop CI/CD pipelines for the software engineering team.
- Evaluate and implement DevOps new tools, frameworks, and best practices.
- Automate engineering processes, server management, application deployment.
- Provide technical leadership in the areas of expertise to help make decisions to improve the software development process.
- Work with a cross-functional team of engineers to solve complex, real-world robotic problems.
- Bachelors Degree in Engineering or Computer Science.
- Strong software engineering background with a knowledge of modern software engineering best practices.
- 3+ years of DevOps experience.
- Experience with continuous deployment and software testing.
- Experience with writing automatic tests.
- Ability to work independently and with engineering and production groups.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to learn.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong Linux background including shell scripting skills.
- Experience with frontend user interface testing.
- MySQL and/or SQL Server database administration.