About the job Manager Admin & Inventory
Qualification: BSc/BA in Business Administration or relative field Preferable from NUST, LUMS, LSE or IBA
Experience: 3 to 5 Years
· Maintains administrative staff & team of inventory by recruiting, selecting, orienting & Training employees.
· Monitors and procures needed supplies for office, reception, cleaning, IT and kitchen.
· Ensures a safe, secure and well-maintained facility that meets environmental, health and security standards.
· Manages the maintenance and repair of machinery, equipment, IT systems and equipment and electrical and mechanical systems.
· Manages products assembling.
· Controls inventory levels by conducting physical counts; reconciling with data storage system.
Apply here and send your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the position in subject.