About the job Executive Secretary / Front Desk Officer (Female)
• Manage diary and maintaining executive’s agenda and assist in planning appointments, board meetings, conferences.
• Make travel arrangements (Hotel & Flight Bookings).
• Manage and prioritize all outgoing or incoming correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages, etc).
• Screen and direct phone calls and distribute correspondence.
• The candidate must be graduate and have secretarial skills with good written and verbal communication.
• Age between 30 to 40 years.
• 3 to 4 years experience required.