About the job Technical Support Engineer (Mexico - Remote)
Position Title: Technical Support & Success Engineer
Career Level: Entry-Intermediate
Required Experience: 0-3+ years of Technical Support experience.
Working Hours: Full time.
Required Degree: Bachelors or equivalent experience.
Vacancy Available: October 2022
Available Vacancies: 2
Location: Mexico (100% Remote)
Proxidize is looking for a skilled technical support engineer to join us in a full-time position. We are a rapidly-growing multinational technology startup, with a clientele that varies from boutique companies to Fortune 500s.
We look for extremely ambitious individuals with a wide range of interests who excel in their fields, are not afraid of challenges, and are constantly looking to improve their skills. We are particularly interested in conscientious and open leaders who are goal-oriented.
Proxidize is solving a global $40B problem and aims to become the world leading provider of proxy networks, web data & automation.
- Experience in B2B technical support & success ops.
- Understanding of ticketing systems and SLAs.
- A good understanding of networking basics. (IPs, packets, CIDR, IPV4/IPV6, etc.)
- Be a flexible and industrious generalist who's competitive, proactive, and a quick learner.
- Be fluent in English with good communication skills.
- Be willing to travel or relocate as required.
- You will be a member of the product team and will report to the Proxidize lead success engineer.
- Take over technical support for your shift.
- Customer onboarding & customer success.
- Help users with technical issues and report on every issue.
- Help users with pre-sale & post-sale queries.
- Document all issues.
- Assist anywhere needed to achieve company objectives.
Position Description & Success Criteria:
Proxidize believes in growth-at-all-cost. We are aggressive & fearless We are obsessed with numbers & data. And most importantly, we stop at nothing to achieve our objectives. As a technical support engineer at Proxidize, you will be expected to keep the same mindset, and be able to adapt & learn quickly. In this position, you will be expected to meet certain CSAT KPIs.
Why work at Proxidize:
- Proxidize is a people-first institution that puts the well-being of it's team members as it's #1 priority.
- Proxidize is a leading deep-tech powerhouse working with some of the most sophisticated technologies in the world.
- Proxidize is building a product that will impact the lives of millions of people.
- You will learn more in your first 3-months at Proxidize than you have in your entire career.
- Get to work with a leading multi-national team of world-experts.
- Have a flexible and friendly working environment.
- Incredibly competitive employee stock options.
Apply directly on https://proxidize.com/careers/
Feel free to message any Proxidize team members for any questions.