About the job Registered Nurse (International RNs Sponsorship)
RN, Long Term Care with Hospital opportunity - Green Card Sponsorship - USA
Immigration Consultant firm seeking New Grad RNs and/or Experienced RNs residing in the USA or other country, who require sponsorship for USA work authorizations associated with Green Card employment based visas.
Our opportunities include direct placement with one of the largest multi-state nursing homes in the U.S. with associated hospital nursing opportunity. Current openings include Nebraska, Minnesota, Colorado, and New York. Multiple facilities in each state.
Benefits of the Long Term Care RN
- Paid Immigration filing fees and attorney fees for the nurse. (family filing options)
- Paid relocation to U.S. job site. Opportunity to also work at nearby hospital worksites.
- Paid housing security deposit and 1 month free housing.
- Full range of employee insurances and benefits.
Responsibilities of the Long Term Care RN
- Multiple shifts available including Shift Supervisory roles. Provide patient care under the direction of Physicians or Director of Nurses.
- Assist with maintaining a positive physical, social, and psychological environment for residents.
- Provide a general nursing services to residents, as well as monitoring residents within state license regulations.
- Assist in care plans based on resident needs.
- Obtain and administer medication and treatments as prescribed by physician for the department.
- Document and review medication and treatment sheets for accuracy and compliance with physician orders, professional standards, federal and state regulations, and company policy.
Requirements of the Long Term Care RN
- Associates degree in Nursing (minimum)
- Current U.S. State Registered Nurse license or (NCLEX pending).
- Our program is focused on those nurses who are not U.S. Citizens or have Permanent Resident status.
- Complete a few very brief questions and upload your resume, so you will be entered into our U.S. eligible international candidate data base. We will then be able to set up an interview for you for a position in the U.S. with sponsorship.
- These are not agency positions, but full direct hire positions.
- Dental Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Professional Development Assistance
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Vision Insurance
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Night Shift
- Assigned to city and location of your choice
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible