Job Openings Sales Support (Davao)
About the job Sales Support (Davao)
Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects, researching, and analyzing sales options. Sells what the company has to offer by establishing contacts and developing relationships with prospects.
- Serves as primary contact for clients
- Provide Service and support to clients
- Create and execute sales plans
- Manage booking shipments
- Monitor sales performance
- Regularly visits clients
- Provides responsive customer service and resolves client issues
- Assist in the collection of outstanding receivables.
- A graduate of a 4-year degree course.
- With at least 1 year of experience in Sales Support
- Amenable to work on Monday and Saturday working schedule
- Can work under pressure and follow instruction
- Knowledgeable in basic Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Must have a reliable working attitude