Job Openings Technical Training Manager
About the job Technical Training Manager
The position is responsible in providing support for administering, developing and delivering learning and development strategy in line with the onboard and technical training requirements of PSACC.
- Design and develop training programs in line with the technical and onboard training requirements of PSACC
- Deliver courses according to syllabus through classroom training and hands-on instructions.
- Coordinate with related departments to ensure smooth arrangements are made regarding the delivery of courses and/or seminars
- Execute assessment or evaluation methods for the trainees and cadets as per course compendium.
- Provide technical support trainings for vessel management team
- Ensure proper documentations of courses are readily available when needed.
- Provide input and relevant information to management regarding trends and updates in the maritime industry.
- Create learning materials that will best fit the Learning Management System (LMS).
- Monitor and keep training records of PSACC employees.
- Provide technical and administrative support in managing PSACC Cadet program
- Perform other tasks as required by the L& OD Department.
- 3-years experience in designing, developing and delivering training programs.
- Proficient in creating presentation materials through various media
- Facilitation Skills
- Ability to promote new approaches to learning
- Excellent communicator, able to present with credibility and authority
- Graduate of Technical Course (i.e. engineering)
- Background in Logistics or Shipping is an advantage