Job Openings CY Checker (Night Shift)
About the job CY Checker (Night Shift)
- Check truck driver and helper if wearing PPE's as a allowed by the Client Depot and with medical client dock officer and also to prevent possible client claims.
- Checker must check CV's prior it's docking if it is free from rust, insects, holes, etc. to eliminate outright rejections from the client dock officer and also to prevent possible client claims.
- Physical checking of stacking of cases per pallet at the dock loading area.
- ensure items/cases are free from damages and completely sealed based on its standard.
- Check unusual or suspicious stacking of item/cases per pallet.
- Actual item/cases per pallet counting base on final loading list.
- Check and ensure that the item code/description/SKU per actual cases quantity are tally base on the final loading list.
- Count should be based on CASES and not in Pallet.
- Actual loading of item/cases at the container van.
- checkers must observe the actual loading and stacking of item/cases by the mano's/helper outside the CV's until it's completed.
- Check and ensure "COMPLETENESS" of documents like Sales Invoice/Delivery Receipt/Final Loading List, etc. before it is properly place inside the CV's and the container van is closed and sealed.
- Properly observe actual sealing
- Check the sealing quality by pulling the seal itself downward for security purposes.
- Ensure necessary documents are given to the trucker like PROFORMA-Bill of Lading, Dock Appointment Slip, Waybill, etc.(checker must secure proof that documents received by a trucker for documentation purposes).
- If the checker has issues during the loading of cargo, Please inform account warehouse personnel and PSACC Management.
- Able to multi-task, prioritize and work efficiently
- Ability to sort, check, count, and verify documents properly
- Can work with less supervision
- Computer Literate